Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monday Breakfast Blues

Good morning good people!! We have yet another reason to be grateful to the man upstairs for granting us the opportunity to see the morning of this beautiful day!! We'll its 9.43 am here in Dar es salaam and before I head out to tackle the little traffic left, I was just wondering, its Monday, quite a number of you folks out there are not to amused to be back in the office or your places of work,but I know something that always makes me feel better...food!!!No matter the mood, I'm always a tad bit happier when I get the right thing to eat!! So what's the one thing you are craving for this morning? and where would you go to get it?? I know what I would love to eat right now.... a crispy bacon sandwich..some mayonnaise, lettuce,tomatoes,layered with crispy bacon and avocado!!!!my bread, slightly toasted please! It would look something like this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment