Monday, September 7, 2015

#AccomplishedFoodie

It would have been a year this coming September the 21st but alas my bonding session with the UK has to come to an end soon. I have literally consumed the world in London alone, or rather London's interpretation of the world!
London's diverse offering of food culture can be attributed to the diversity of the local people living  in this ever bustling city.
From street food market offerings, to student discounts in restaurants to cooking dinner for myself and others,and being cooked for.... I have done it all ladies and gentlemen!Well not all the street food markets, or all the student discounted restaurants, or all the undiscounted ones but, I have touched on a broad base that would make any real foodie feel accomplished!
Therefore, I have every right to have a grin of satisfaction on my face when I lay in bed tonight, reminiscing on my food journey since the beginning of what has been a worthy rollercoaster of an almost year!
 
 
 
 
Here are some pictures:
 
 
 
The middle dish next to the croissants, is actually a Brazilian bread #PãoDeQueijo...AMAZIIINNGGGG!!!!


This was a dinner I cooked for some classmates. #Ugali # BiriganyaSauce #Pilipili #TakeMeBackToEastAfrica


                                               Who doesn't love some #ChickenGyoza??!!

#WagamamaPadThai

Because Sunday brunchtime was my favorite #WagamamaRamen

#ItalianSeafood

#Junkfood


More #Unhealthyfood
 

A quick #selfie before the next meal. Incase you did not know, eating is serious business thus the face :-)

Nothing like #Sausage from the Farmers Market


 
Your not #EastAfrican if you have not tasted food from #ThatchedHouse

#JollofRice mixing for a charity event

#FriedPlantain #HelpingToCookForCharity

#RamadhanThings "because we are one people"
 
I could post more pictures and we can continue drooling but my Mama always said, too much of anything is bad for you!!
 
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment